Saturday, October 18, 2008

10 things I felt sorry for

1.Audience of Ram Gopal Verma’s latest bilges…er, flicks

2.Tom, of Tom and Jerry fame

3.Jimmy Shergill – need I specify why?

4.NDA – No Dame Allowed to win in our sms-polled TV musical competitions (point to be noted - those competitions that included adult competititors only :D)

5.The crime cases and criminals that the media tries in studios, before the same get to courts of law – thank goodness we don’t have juries anymore

6.Dravid, Ganguly, Tendulkar – ‘Colonel’ Vengsarkar made them look like the proverbial dormice with his warning of ‘Perform or Perish’ to them

7.Wonder if you have heard this one – no flood reports are sent from Bihar to the Central Government in the month of October, because the British made this rule deeming it impossible for floods to occur in October, and we are sticking to this rule even after 60 years of Independence…talk of loyalty…this one takes the cake

8.(Yel)low journalism – here I am divided equally between pity and rage

9.My teeth, after I have finished a diet of candy floss, chocolates and coke…on second thoughts it’s my teeth and my on-the-rise weight after I have finished a diet of…..

10.Delhites sharing the same street with the Blue Line Buses

No comments: